Thursday, September 20, 2007

OVERALL WORK UPDATE AND WAFFLING

OMG! What can I say. I'm so busy! I'll be working on 'Off The Rails' again on October. Going over to London for a little while in October too and really looking foward to that. My shoot that I did for The Gloss Magazine is in the current issue. I will upload photos from that and I'm doing another shoot for them soon. Love working for that magazine!! And also doing a shoot for the Daily Mail with amazing stylist Georgina Heffernan and a couple more editorials coming up too. I will upload some of my work from those shoots soon too. Can't complain either. I love what I do!! Yes the Debs season is upon us again so Ive been requested to makeup for that also. Ah sure getting ready for the debs is exciting so I like being a part of that. But I will upload a few shots from shoots I've done soon. : ) Oh and Americas Next Top Model is back. Go Tyra Go Tyra!!