Friday, April 4, 2008

HOTEL MEYRICK COMMERCIAL SHOOT









I did a shoot for Q102 with Lili Forberg and it has been displayed on most of the Dublin Buses. I finally saw it today and took photos with my phone. Yey. I also did a shoot in Galway recently to do an advertisment shoot for Hotel Meyrick. I had a complimentary stay in the hotel too and it is beautiful. The food is great! Loved spending the night and day in Galway. It was over paddy's weekend so it was extra busy down in Galway. The bridal dresses that were used in the shoot were amazing!! Above are the shots from the shoot which were in Galway Now magazines promotional section so check it out and the rest are from the shoot.

Photographer: Patrick Heneghan (www.photocafe.ie)
Bridal Dresses: Suzanne @ Myrtle Ivory
Makeup: Me
Model: Lynda Duffey (Catwalk model agency, Galway)
Hair: Laura Murphy (The Workshop hair studio, Galway)




www.hotelmeyrick.ie