Monday, June 23, 2008

THE SUNDAY WORLD AND ROSANNA DAVISON




My shoot with Ellen Mc Evoy made the cover of the Sunday World magazine this weekend. So much going on with work at the moment I've hardly had time to blog. Keep an eye out for the next issue of U magazine! I did the makeup in the 5 minute makeup article. Also did a shoot for the next issue of Modified Motors. Really enjoyed that shoot. Did a shoot also with the brilliant Georgina Heffernan for the Daily Mail out this week. Check out her new website and styling course which I am delighted to be a part of. Here's the website: www.fashionmediacommunications.com and www georginaheffernan.com. Recently did a shoot with photographer Arthur Carron and the beautiful Rosanna Davidson. Here are also some shots from that shoot as well as the Sunday World magazine. Started a hair course with The Makeup Room so I am really looking forward for hairstyling to be a part of my work as well as makeup of course. Oh and I just bought a car. Cant think of anything else. Been a busy month and lots more shoots to come. And keep an eye out for my June Article with StyleBible.ie coming soon x