Monday, August 25, 2008

FILM 'PINEAPPLE EXPRESS' LAUNCH WITH SETH ROGEN, JAMES FRANCO & DANNY MCBRIDE, IMAGE MAGAZINE, ULTIMATE GIRLS DAY OUT & MORE






Here are some shots from a shoot in the september issue of Image magazine that I did makeup for. I am also working at this weeks Ultimate Girls Days Out in the RDS with Chic Commodities. I will be giving makeup applications with a gorgeous range of cosmetics with Vani-T Krush Minerals. Be sure to check out www.vani-t.com and see the full range of cosmetics. Mail me at info@larafordmakeup.com if you would like to make an appointment for a makeup application at the Ultimate Girls Day Out. Makeup application is redeemable with a purchase of three or more products. This event is on from the 29th till the 31st of August. Also last week I had the pleasure of working with actors Seth Rogen, James Franco and Danny Mc Bride at the pressjunket for their new movie Pineapple Express which looks so funny! I cant wait to see the film when its released. Heres a link of the trailer for the film. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQqUyBN4g8M