Thursday, April 16, 2009

BEAUTY SHOOT, U MAGAZINE COLUMN, MORE....






Here are some more shots from the Beauty shoot I did a while back.

Photographer: Lili Forberg, Hair: Aimee Murphy, Models: Sharon & Rozanna @ 1st Option.

Also be sure to check out U magazine this month!!! I now have a residential beauty Q&A column out twice a month. If you have any questions regarding hair & cosmetics get in touch! This is the second issue since my column was out. Loving it so much! Yay!

I have a new website created by amazing web designer Derek Ford. Its www.larafordmakeup.com so be sure to check it out!

Busy busy busy lately. Cant complain. Looking forward to the TV Now Awards this weekend. Did makeup for the event last year. It is so much fun and I get to work with stars from UK soaps such as Eastenders, Coronation st and Emmerdale. :)