Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BEHIND THE SCENES - SUWHA HONG LOOK BOOK



Here are some behind the scenes shots for Suwha Hong's Look Book who is an amazing designer. I have had the privilege of working with photographer Leigh Keily and Stylist Dean Sidaway.
It's been a very busy month so I have unfortunately been neglecting my blog. Be sure to check out my fortnightly Beauty Q&A column with U magazine and out this month in U magazine is an editorial Debs shoot with photographer Johhny Mc Millan and Stylist Sarah Rickard. I was fortunate to represent Vani-T cosmetics for this shoot which is a fabulous 100% organic makeup & skincare range.
I have also become a freelance Beauty Writer for www.fashioninsight.co.uk so be sure to register and keep an eye out for my weekly 'New Arrivals' and 'Tried & Tested' articles on all beauty related products!